- The South Amenity office will be OPEN effective Wednesday, May 6. During Phase One, office hours will be Monday thru Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. There will be no office hours on Saturdays or Sundays during Phase One, but staff will be on site.
- North and South Tennis courts will OPEN Wednesday, May 6. Residents will be required to sign up online to play a maximum of one hour of tennis per day. A link for Sign Up Genius will be available online at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday May 5. Please check your emails and the Durbin Crossing App for this link. A link for Sign Up Genius will be available online at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday May 5. Please check your emails and the Durbin Crossing App for this link.
- North and South basketball courts and playgrounds will OPEN Thursday, May 7, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Registration will be required to play basketball. Look for sign ups on Wednesday May 5 at 10:00 a.m.
- North and South pools will OPEN on Saturday, May 9, with a limited capacity. This includes recreational and lap swimming. Residents will be required to sign up online. A link will be sent out on Wednesday, May 6, via email and the Durbin Crossing app.
- Guests will not be allowed during Phase One.
- All programs and interest groups will not be open during Phase One.
- There will be no area rentals at this time. If you previously had a reservation, please contact the office for any refund.
- You understand that you are using them AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You understand that you will need to take action to protect yourself and any minors that accompany you by following social distancing rules.
- You understand that if you are ill with the symptoms listed here, you should refrain from using any amenities: Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; or at least two of these symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- You understand that you should wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant that you touch BEFORE and AFTER use. We do not offer disinfectant in the amenity areas. It is recommended that you carry your own.
- Be respectful and courteous. Everyone wants an opportunity to use the amenities. Limit your time of play if you see others are waiting. We are all in this together!
FOOD TRUCK GRAB & GO
Join us at South Durbin between
5:00pm and 8:00pm
Each Monday – Wednesday – Friday
Chick-fil-A is BACK! Visit Chick-fil-A at the South Durbin Amenity Center each Thursday from 5:30-6:30 pm
Enjoy all of your favorites from their Catering Menu.
Friday, May 15
Mama’s Food, Kona
Monday, May 18
What’s Smokin, The Icee Spot
Wednesday, May 20
Son of a Butcher, The Icee Spot
Friday, May 22
Lolly’s Food Trolley, Kona Ice
Monday, May 27
Rocco’s Pizza, Frozen Sweets Truck
Wednesday, May 29
Rite on Que, Tikiz