Durbin Crossing has six (6) hard tennis courts for your recreational enjoyment. These courts are open during normal hours. There are four (4) courts located at the South Amenity Center and two (2) located at the North Amenity Center.
The tennis courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A patron may have no more than three guests per household and use only one tennis court at a time. Also, if others are waiting please limit your singles play to one hour and doubles play to one and a half hours.
Please remember as with ALL of our Amenities you need to have your Access Card with you at all times. Your card is required to access the tennis courts and the Amenity Centers. The complete policies and procedures for the courts are listed below.
When you access the tennis courts during Phase Three, you do so at your own risk. We recommend that you follow CDC guidelines while accessing any District property and to wear a face mask when social distancing is not possible. Please provide your own sanitizers.
Durbin Crossing Tennis Courts Rules
Please note: the Tennis Facility is an unattended facility and persons using the facility do so at their own risk. Persons interested in using the Tennis Facility are encouraged to consult with a physician prior to using the facility.
(1) Eligible Users. Patrons and guests twelve (12) years of age and older are permitted to use the Tennis Facility during designated operating hours. Children who are under twelve (12) years of age may use the Tennis Facility only when accompanied by an adult aged eighteen (18) or older.
(2) Hours. The Tennis Facility at the North Durbin Amenity Facility shall be available from sunrise until 9 p.m. daily. The Tennis Facility at the South Durbin Amenity Facility shall be available from sunrise until 10:00 p.m. daily.
(3) Emergencies: For all emergencies, call 911 immediately. All emergencies and injuries must also be reported to Amenity Center Staff as well as the District Manager at 904-940-5850.
(4) Proper Attire: Proper tennis shoes and attire are required at all times while on the courts.
(5) The tennis courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each Patron and the Patron’s guests are limited to the use of one (1) tennis court when others are waiting. Court use is, during busy times, limited to one hour for singles and one and one-half hours for doubles. PLEASE be courteous of others.
(6) General Policies:
- Proper tennis etiquette shall be adhered to at all times. The use of profanity of disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- Persons using the Tennis Facility must supply their own equipment (rackets, balls, etc.).
- The Tennis Facility is the play of tennis only. Pets, roller blades, bikes, skates, skateboards, and scooters are prohibited from the tennis facility.
- Beverages are permitted at the Tennis Facility if contained in non-breakable containers with screw top or sealed lids. No alcoholic beverages, glass or other breakable items are permitted on the tennis courts.
- No chairs other than those provided by the District are permitted on the tennis courts.
- Lights at the Tennis Facility must be turned off after use.
- Children under the age of fourteen (14) are not allowed to use the Tennis Facility unless accompanied by an adult.
To view our complete policies and procedures click here.