Holiday Lights Contest
Do you think your house has what it takes to win one of the following categories:
- Most Traditional: this house brings back the nostalgia of the Bing Crosby days. Featuring white lights, green wreaths, and red ribbons. It is a true classic.
- Clark Griswold Award: a stunning display of electric holiday cheer! The house that has the MOST extravagant and “gaudy” lights covering not only your house, but your yard, trees, and the family dog too! Throw in a plastic Santa or more, and you nailed it!
- Most Animated: this house is full of MOVING parts, technology, blinking lights, music and more!
- Best All Around: Knock your Socks Off! This house is just a jaw dropping hit. It is one you see and will never forget – in a good way.
- Toyland: Best use of toys and/or inflatables.
- Judges Choice: the house doesn’t necessarily fit neatly into any of the above categories. It has captured the attention and the hearts of the judges.
If you would like to have our judges consider your home, you must email your name and address to the email@example.com so that you can be added to the list for judging. You will receive a confirmation email that you have been added to the list. The deadline for entry is Wednesday, December 13. The judges will be making their rounds on Sunday, December 17 after 6pm so you will have to make sure you have your lights ready to go.
Winners in each category will receive bragging rights for one year, a prestigious sign highlighting your accomplishment, a feature in the January 2024 Durbin Crossing Chronicle, and if that wasn’t enough … a $25 Visa gift card generously donated by Laura Ranneklev with Florida Welcome Home Realty.
We need a maximum of 25 families to participate in order for this to be a go. Don’t delay, send your entry today!