Durbin Crossing has a sand volleyball court for your recreational enjoyment, located at the South Amenity Center. Our court is open during daylight hours only. The court may not be used after dark, for your safety.
Please remember as with ALL of our Amenities you need to have your Access Card with you at all times. Your card is required to access into the Amenity Centers. The complete policies and procedures for the courts are listed below:
Please note the Volleyball Facility is an unattended facility and persons using the facility do so at their own risk. Persons interested in using the Volleyball Facility are encouraged to consult with a physician prior to using the facility.
All Patrons and guests using the Volleyball Facilities are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous and safe manner in compliance with all policies and rules of the Durbin Crossing Community Development District governing the Amenity Facilities. Disregard or violation of the District’s policies and rules and misuse or destruction of Volleyball Facility equipment may result in the suspension or termination of Volleyball Facility privileges. Guests may use the Volleyball Facility if accompanied by an adult Patron.
(1) Eligible Users. Patrons and guests twelve (12) years of age and older are permitted to use the Volleyball Facility during designated operating hours. Children who are under twelve (12) years of age may use the Volleyball Facility only when accompanied by an adult aged eighteen (18) or older.
(2) Hours. The Volleyball Facility is available during daylight hours. The facility may not be used after dark.
(3) Emergencies: For all emergencies, call 911 immediately. All emergencies and injuries must also be reported to Amenity Center Staff as well as the District Manager at 904-288-9130.
(4) Proper Attire: Proper athletic shoes and attire are required at all times while on the courts. Shirts must be worn.
(5) The Volleyball courts are available on a first come, first serve basis.
(6) General Policies:
- Proper Volleyball etiquette shall be adhered to at all times. The use of profanity of disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- Persons using the Volleyball Facility must supply their own volleyballs.
- The Volleyball Facility is for the play of Volleyball only. Pets, roller blades, bikes, skates, skateboards, and scooters are prohibited from the Volleyball facility.
- Beverages are permitted at the Volleyball Facility if contained in non-breakable containers with screw top or sealed lids. No alcoholic beverages, glass or other breakable items are permitted on the Volleyball courts.
- The courts must be left clean after use.
To view our complete policies and procedures click here.