Please remember as with ALL of our Amenities you need to have your Access Card with you at all times. Your card is required to access into the Amenity Centers. The complete policies and procedures for the courts are listed below:
Please note the Tot Lot and Multi-Purpose Sports Field are unattended facilities and persons using the facilities do so at their own risk.
(1) Reservations: Patrons may reserve the Sports Field or various open athletic fields surrounding the Durbin Crossing Amenity Centers by submitting a request to the Amenity Managers Staff for approval by the Board of Supervisors at a Board Meeting.
(2) Hours: The Tot Lot/Sports Field shall be available for use from dawn to dusk.
(3) Children under the age of eight (8) must be accompanied by an adult aged eighteen (18) or older.
(4) Children eleven (11) years and older are not permitted to play on the Tot Lot equipment.
(5) Alcoholic beverages, glass containers and other breakable items are prohibited.
(6) The use of profanity or disruptive behavior is prohibited.
(7) No roughhousing on the Tot Lot.
(8) Persons using the Tot Lot must clean up all food, beverages and miscellaneous trash brought to the Tot Lot.
(9) Use of the Tot Lot may be limited from time to time due to a District-sponsored event.
(10) Pets (with the exception of “Service Animals”) are prohibited from the Tot Lot and Multi-Purpose Sports Field.
To view our complete policies and procedures click here.